Happily Ever After In My Own Castle feminist artist design ceramic 15 ounce mug
- This is a 15-ounce mug (because let's be candid... 11 ounces is too small.)
- Front side words on mug: “She lived happily ever after in her own castle that she tended with her own money, and she took care of herself… the end.”
- Back side words on mug: A Girl Like Me
- 360 degree artist design
- Material: Ceramic
- Made in U.S.A.
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Each mug has a slightly "hidden" date somewhere on the print; the date represents a date in history that a woman performed a FANTASTICAL feat! Find the DATE! After you find the date, follow this link to see the amazing herstory attached to your date: https://www.soslanty.com/herstory.html#/
- Unique artwork created by a feminist artist
So... don't you know a girl who is independent and relishes taking care of herself?! The kind of girl who needs NO ONE to help her walk through life... she may "want" a partner, but she doesn't "need" a partner. She can do it ALL herself. This cool print will remind your girlfriend, sister, mother, daughter, or friend every single day what a WONDER WOMAN she really is... walking through life all on her own... building her own castle... and paying for it with her own money... because that's the way she likes it. For now, anyway...